6 March 2011

Holy Moly was it just pouring rain out today. All day. With no real moments of lighter rain. Just heavy downpour all day long. The best part, though? I was DRY and WARM the entire time we were out skiing. Which means that I think I have found the best gear system that works for me :)


Baselayer: Smartwool Lightweight Long Sleeve Top & Bottom
Midlayer: Mountain Hardwear MicroFleece Top & Bottom
Insulation: Patagonia Nano Hoody
Outlayer: Arcteryx Beta AR Jacket and Theta AR Bib Pant





Let's hear it for the rainy day weather! It did make for some awesome skiing today though: a combination of hero snow and yellow hard spring surface. The best part was venturing onto what has obviously become my new favorite trail - it does have some awesome tree branches :) - and chatting it up with my dearest ski sister...only two kids showed up for Hopefuls today. Both Girls!




Location:Killington, Vermont

Comments