Walking in the Rain with No Pants On

Set out this morning dressed for work, only to discover that it was pouring outside...



Well, there is no ill weather, just bad dress - and I definately exemplified that statement today!


But instead of running home with my tail between my legs, I kicked my flip flops off, hiked up my cotton skirt, rolled it up at the waist, tucked the skirt into my undies, covered it with my rain shell and continued on my way :)


Totally worth it.


The fog was so strong this morning you wouldn't have been able to see the Headless Horseman until he was bearing down on you.


Obscure reference, I know, but that's how it felt this morning :) Lots of fog, Vespi and me. Thank goodness it wasn't nighttime with freaky pumpkins all around.


Love summer Ski Patrol. Since the bamboo won't stand up, let's try some pieces of birch - and don't forget lots of hunter orange tape. That will make the constantly flowing snowmaking pipe look super cool.


Not as cool as Vespi, though.
Portrait of muddy, wet dog having rolled in foliage mud.


And, as is the recent trend, we find things having flowed down runoffs that we might never have imagined earlier. Although, I am still confused as to how this four wheeler tire ended up stuck on a bike trail bridge in the middle of the woods.


By the end of the hike, all I could think about was getting to a nice warm mug of hot chocolate, maybe even over flowing with marshmellows. Maybe even one of those super extreme marshmellows that they have now, cut up into smaller mini marshmellows. Maybe even two super marshmellows so that they are overflowing from the mug when they start to melt...


May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum :)

Location:Killington, VT

Comments

Popular Posts