Did I mention I love the Poma?

After three days off snow, I was beginning to go slightly crazy...


But unfortunately, the weather has been, shall we say, slightly unfavorable to the winter sports enthusiast.

But, as someone commented on blog recently, beggars cannot be choosers.

So it was off to the resort for some lift serviced turns...
...and guess what?

The Poma was Open!!

I love, love, love, love, love, LOVE the Poma!!

One run up the poma was all it took to revert to my childlike enthusiasm for skiing.

To be handed the poma and then feel yourself get launched in the air as the poma guy pulls the lever...it marks the beginning of a sing-songy roller coaster ride!

The poma just makes me laugh and sing and dance and giggle :)

So that even a super foggy and misty day with temps in the 50s turns into a super awesome winter playground full of all finds of fun and wonderment :)

May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains within You,
FemaleSkiBum

Comments

  1. You just like that pole between your legs!! Its ok, I like it too...and all the epic fails of snowboarders trying to use it

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment