Wind Swirls on My Top Coat

Have you ever noticed the snow dancing on your top coat?






Wind was swirling, round and round, little spirals in the snow.
not really drifts, more like white holes of powder all around.
Even as the snow blew across my skis, it s circling round and round.

It was really cool.

Not really sure why I never noticed this top coat swirl before. Honestly, I only took one photo because ai spent the entire skin looking at my skis, watching the snowflakes dance around in their fluffy non-pattern dance steps. Free floating, but never floating away or up into another plane. They just stayed on my top coat, dancing and dancing while I skinned. Maybe this was that one trippy day where this happens and it will never happen again.

i didn't miss it.

Sah-weet.

May You Find the Spirit of the Mountains Within You,
FemaleSkiBum :)

Comments